When you aren’t feeling well, you might take your temperature… but that readout won’t tell you what you really want to know. You’re wondering:
- Is this serious?
- What should I do?
- Should I call the doctor?
- How much work/school/life are we about to miss?
- Who’s going to get it next?
While a simple thermometer can’t give you all those answers, Kinsa can. Guidance and care recommendations are built into Kinsa’s free app, offering advice based on your age, fever, symptoms and the illnesses circulating in your area.
Turn to the Kinsa App when illness strikes.
- INDIVIDUAL PROFILES: Monitor fever and symptoms of the entire family
- PERSONALIZED GUIDANCE: Receive age and illness-based recommendations in real-time to feel better faster
- RECORD KEEPING: Keep a log of your family’s health on a timeline and share with a doctor
- MEDICATION REMINDERS: Track medication dosages and set reminders
- COVID-19 SUPPORT: Symptom and diagnosis support
- LOCAL RISK: Know nearby illnesses on the rise so your can take the appropriate actions to stay well
Predict where infectious illness & allergy symptoms will spread, 20 weeks in advance
In business, certainty is everything. Marketing, supply chain and retail teams use our actionable, real-time community health analytics solutions to more accurately forecast sales demand, optimize media spend across markets and reduce supply chain disruptions. Discover how it’s possible.
Having personally bought and used a Kinsa Thermometer many times when I have been sick, I can directly speak on the usability of the device. It truly is very seamless. As soon as yo have a temperature reading, you get a notification on your phone, the app logs your data, and proceeds to provide you with recommendations for rest, fluid intake, and further steps. This is an ease of use that I am intent on including in my design. No need to open your phone and log it yourself, it keeps track for you. Individual profiles are also very helpful for parents who have multiple sick kids with varying symptoms and needs.
Smart thermometers with personalized guidance: Kinsa health. Smart Thermometers with Personalized Guidance | Kinsa Health. (n.d.). Retrieved September 15, 2022, from https://home.kinsahealth.com/thermometers